Monday 23 June 2014

I'm back but Mojo was delayed!!

Hi friends.
As the title says I am back from a lovely week in Rhodes but my Mojo has been delayed and will be on a later flight....I hope!! hence I have no card to share with you all.
Here is a picture taken from our balcony...just to make you crave that sunshine...wish I was still there it was so lovely, and very hot. It is raining here tonight just for a change but I can cope with it on a night.



Seems blogger is also being awkward and only providing the last feed...so I will eventually get round to peeping at your creations that have been posted while I was away......sorry if it is a while.

I hope this finds you all well and I will be back later in the week hopefully when Mojo arrives! till then I have a huge pile of ironing to keep me busy!

Thanks for stopping by and I hope Blogger rights this problem pronto.
TTFN
Hugs
Carole xx

6 comments:

  1. Welcome back and I'm glad to hear you had a great time - the photo is gorgeous! Hope your mojo makes a return soon. I'm having the same blogger issue, it's so frustrating! Hopefully they'll deal with it soon if lots of us are having the same problem.
    Rebecca.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks stunning what a fab blue sky. Sure you'll get back to crafting very soon look forward to your craft creations. In the meantime sit back and dream of that sunshine Love and Happy Crafting Hugs Carole x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks lovely! I can feel the warmth still if I close my eyes and think very hard!
    Blogger seems to be a nightmare for a lot of people lately. I can highly recommend Wordpress! Takes a bit of getting used to after Blogger but is much better. Plus you can import your Blogger posts so can just continue your blog.
    Hope your mojo arrives soon! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Carole, this looks gorgeous. We're not long back from Tenerife. It does you good to get a proper spell of sunshine and warmth. And just had a nosey down too, those pics from the helicopter are fab - but you would never get me up in one of those!!

    Liz x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wish I was there now Carole lol!! Looks absolutely divine.. I don't blame Mr. Mojo for staying there lol!!
    Hugs,
    Marjorie xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. oOoooOH! HOpe you had a gorgeous time!!!!!!!!!!! Looks so beautiful and warm and PERFECT for a vacation!!!!!!!! sigh .. my mind would still be back there as well! hehehe! ;)

    Big Hugs,
    Elise

    ReplyDelete