Friday 14 March 2014

Quick card!

Good evening cyber friends. I hope you are all well and looking forward to your weekend.
I am off to the GNPE at Harrogate tomorrow so looking forward to that, although if it is too busy I soon lose the will to live if you know what I mean..... can't get near to see anything and lots of pushing and shoving! So if you are going give me a shove and say hi!!
There is nothing I need really but I am sure there will be when I get there!

Right a quick card today, probably the quickest card that I have ever made!
(Sorry the photo is not brilliant due to the artificial light )


In my sort out of the craft room I came across some pre-printed cards...the background is printed...so ding! light bulb moment (not often I get those) a strip of white card stamped with Happy Birthday from one of the Uniko Studios sets (sorry can't remember which one) and then I stamped my all time favourite Uniko stamp...Beautiful Blooms........I simply love this stamp.... I stamped it in pearlescent lilac, cut it out, and then added a bit of bling with some stardust glitter and mounted it on 3D foam. Job done! I think I shall be making a few more of these for stock purposes and especially now as Uniko have brought out the die to cut out the flower...PERFECT...already got mine but not had chance to road test it yet!

Right off for a cuppa before bed...early start tomorrow!
Enjoy your weekend whatever you do.
Hugs
Carole xx

5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Carole, love it. Pretty stamp and love the way it is glittered. Have an enjoyable day at Harrogate. I am sure you will find something you need. Hugs, Carol S.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hiya Carole,

    It was fabulous to find you and hubby amongst the crowds at Harrogate!! Mom and I were 'chuffed ta bits'. Hope you found some great bits and bobs, think Mom found more than she bargained for! Love your blog and CAS designs!!

    Huggles Debs x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous! Absolutely love that fabulous sparkly flower!
    Rebecca.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Carole! This is sooooo BEAUTIFUL! Loving these colors and such a pretty design with the flower being a gorgeous focal point! Love it!

    Big Hugs,
    Elise

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous flower design Carole.

    Hugs diane

    ReplyDelete