Friday 7 March 2014

Just for you!

Hi Friends.
Well the sun is shining here and the little daffodils are blooming in the garden, Spring is here! though it is a bit chilly in  that wind today. Lets hope it's a good weekend wherever you are and whatever you plan to do.
My card is Spring like today and 'Just for You'.......that's anyone reading this  ..Thank You.


I've been having a play with some Uniko Studio stamps that I was lucky enough to win recently, this is one of the sets...A Gift for You... click on the image to go to the shop.


As soon as I saw that parcel it was a fancy plant pot in my head and so it evolved from there. The flower is created from the bow. I stamped the solid bow twice reversing it for the bottom, and then I over stamped with the outline bow. Any white bits were coloured with Copics. The stem and leaves are from another set........Flower Power 3 . The message is also from the first set. A bit of stitching and I then mounted it on 3D foam on the green card.
So what do you think?

I am entering this in the following challenges:-
Less is more........Yellow and green
Papertake Weekly......Anything goes with option of home made flowers.

Thank you for stopping by....enjoy your weekend!
Hugs
 Carole xx

9 comments:

  1. I adore this beautiful Spring card and I love how creatively you turned the stamps into a flower. Congratulations on winning your prize, you certainly put it to good use! Have a lovely weekend.
    Rebecca.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Carole. Great idea with the ribbon and now a delightful Spring card. Have a great weekend, hopefulyy in the sunshine! Hugs, Carol S.xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Carole what a lovely card!
    Thanks for joining this week’s Less is More Challenge
    Anne
    (Guest LIM commenter!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it! Very Spring(y)! Very clever what you've done with it, and the way you've coloured it, it's fab. Just loving our weather forecast for tomorrow - the garden furniture is coming out of hibernation! Hope you are having a lovely weekend xxx GNPE next Saturday!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is just FABulous & so creative - love it! Great to see you enjoying your prize :) Hugs Bev x

    ReplyDelete
  6. HI Carole! Ohoooh my gosh, how clever of you to make the flower from the bows! I love it!!! And the flower looks like you added shine to it too? So GORGEOUS! Definitely a "make me feel happy" card!!! :)

    Big Hugs,
    Elise

    ReplyDelete
  7. Spring has sprung lol!! This is gorgeous Carole, you are clever putting such a lovely flower together I love it!
    It's quiet overcast here again, but hopefully it will brighten as the day goes on:).. will send an email:)
    Hugs,
    Marjorie x

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think it's perfect! Not as nice here today but at least it's not raining, Liz x

    ReplyDelete
  9. oooo this is gorgeous and gorgeous fresh colours too xxx

    ReplyDelete