Friday 3 January 2014

It' a Shoe thing!

Happy New Year everyone! May it bring you Good Health, Happiness and every opportunity you wish it to.

Now for a card, a card bearing a shoe! I don't have a shoe fetish myself - something to do with getting older and wanting comfort I think, BUT I do know a young lady with a large collection, all killer heels and with quite the WOW factor and this card was made for her birthday.


The stamp set is from Anna Marie designs - Blooming Shoe - with the lovely shoe, flowers and sentiments all included. All coloured with Copics and a bit of sparkle and bling added of course. The backing paper is from an LOTV pad - Promises. The trellis is Fancy lattice - Spellbinders and the leafy swirl I think is a Marianne Die..

Well that's the first of 2014, I sure hope this year will not slip by as fast as 2013 did.
Take care and have a good weekend.
Hugs
Carole x

3 comments:

  1. HI Carole! Happy New Year to you as well! Well, this card is simply STUNNING! And your friend will LOVE this!!! heheheh .. "killer heels" .. ahahahah .. yup .. I remember those days. Now .. I go for a little more comfort as well! :) hehe!

    Sending Warm Hugs,
    Elise

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI Carole! Happy New Year to you as well! Well, this card is simply STUNNING! And your friend will LOVE this!!! heheheh .. "killer heels" .. ahahahah .. yup .. I remember those days. Now .. I go for a little more comfort as well! :) hehe!

    Sending Warm Hugs,
    Elise

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! This is beautiful Carole.... I love shoes, can't wear anything like this now but back in the 60's I would of loved these lol!!!.. beautiful design and I love how you have used the spellbinders die it looks fabulous..
    Big Hugs,
    Marjorie xx

    ReplyDelete