Saturday 22 June 2013

Filigree Heart

Hi there friends.
Just a very quick post and nothing new to show today.
 I  had knee surgery last week so haven't as yet got back to the crafting, just watching it on the telly!! and it's Christmas on the telly but - not yet -  not here it isn't! - though to look outside you wouldn't think it was summer either.
So while I am still manoeuvring crutches just thought I would post something I did quite a bit ago before I ventured into blog land.
A simple Anniversary card using a lovely image from LOTV - Filigree heart.
I coloured it with Copics and matted and layered with Spellbinders labels 24(I think).

 
A bit closer - sorry I really must sort this photo thing.
 
 
Well hope you all have a good weekend doing nice things - mine will be spent putting my feet up! Lets hope the sun shines for us and we can sit in the garden - I don't like being under house arrest!
My hubby has been amazing this week, doing all the chores and meals and generally looking after me.--aaahhhh
Thanks for stopping by - take care
Hugs xx

3 comments:

  1. Lovely card Carole, I love the heart, I don't have this one, love how you have used your spellbinders to give it a lovely frame..
    Hope all is well with you, looks like hubby is really looking after you good on him:)..
    Did send an email last week, hope you got it:)..
    Have a good week and hope you are up and running soon lol!!
    Hugs,
    Marjorie xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Carole, this is so pretty and beautiful! Love the elegance of this card!

    Hope you have a speedy recovery!

    Big Hugs,
    Elise

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card, the filigree heart fits perfectly inside the layered die cuts. Hope you have a speedy recovery and are back to crafting soon. Hugs Bev x

    ReplyDelete