Sunday 10 February 2013

Valentine

 
Thought I would just share last years Valentine card for hubby with you.. Very less is more and I really liked it for a change.I always admire the minimilistic approach but somehow I am always a bit scared of going there as there is so much white!
 


.
 
I die cut a square in an 8 x8 card and stamped round the left edge with a flourish, then inside the card I sponged through a stencil (made from the same square die) with red ink and then stamped the LOVE heart from Magnolia over the top so that when the card was closed it showed through the aperture.No insert either so quick to do.
 
 Die cut two small hearts from red glitter card and addded the rub on sentiment on it's side top left.
 
Now I have to come up with something different for this year! and quickly!
 
Hope you like, and thanks for stopping by.
Hugs Carole

1 comment:

  1. OOOoh this is so very pretty! Elegant with all that white space .. I love it!

    Big Hugs,
    Elise

    ReplyDelete