Wednesday 10 October 2012

First time for eveything!

Welcome to my blog where I hope to share some of my creativity with you and also I hope to learn along the way too.

Well this is not my first attempt at writing this my first post! It's about my 4th , each time I get a bit further and then something happens and I loose it all. So as you have now gathered I am very new to this blogging thing and so any help anyone has to offer along the way will be gratefully accepted.

 My very first crafty share with you is a card I did for my husband for our Wedding Anniversary.I like black and white, especially for men's cards.



I used the Indigo Blu stamp Truly, Madly, Deeply and stamped and embossed it in black EP. Mounted on a piece of black card edged with a Martha Stewart punch and then mounted on the base card over black stamped swirls. The swirls and sentiment are from my stash.The lacey die was cut with a memory box die which I then inked with Versamark and embossed with black EP . Silver hearts also from my stash and the tiny hearts top right were the centres from the punched edge.

Well I have managed to get to the end, and insert a picture, so feeling pretty pleased with myself, just need to get it posted now so to speak.

Thanks for looking - hope you like

No comments:

Post a Comment